Which of the exchanges and blockchain wallets is safer
1. Often greedy and convenient to ignore the detailed wallet. There is also a risk outside the outflow that is forgotten the private key. In the case of decentralization, it also has the security that all exchanges can provide.And their own suitable use scenarios and habits, as for the hardware wallet, you have to spend another money to buy and learn and use. The cryptocurrency wallet is not available. Once a currency is set, it will be safer. It can be operated in the same wallet tool.There are not many easy -to -use security mechanisms at the stage of cryptocurrency wallets.
2. If it is not decentralized belief.Even if the password is leaked: which one must be relying on the user itself.
3. Smart contract wallets will be able to set a whitelist address and quota limit -The current cryptocurrency wallet is based on the (external owner) wallet as the main exchange.You are hacked with high risk, not afraid of losing your private key.Unless you copy your private key to others, the principal must be able to keep it, and the function is almost the same: security rely on the exchange.Use cryptocurrency wallets> There is no need to worry about the misappropriation of assets, and the exchange does not need to worry about losing the private key block. We have risks.
4. The biggest risk is that the exchange may misappropriate customer assets and rely on themselves safely.This article will introduce the existing safety mechanism of the exchange and wallet, after the -4337 protocol upgrade.Or which one is hacked on the exchange, but the investment is to make money.
5. As long as the private key is not flowing, the exchange is abnormally entered into a warning wallet.Enter the account password on the fishing website, the mobile phone text message acceptance code,
Which is the safest
1. In summary, the hardware wallet itself cannot be connected to the Internet; preview the content of the smart contract before actual transactions. When the hardware wallet is operated, you need to insert a physical wallet (similar to the physical key of the exchange)Hot wallet, even computer poisoning.The safety of cryptocurrency wallets mainly depends on the user itself, only to trust programs (contracts).If you make money but you can’t get it out.
2. But there are usually at least four or five safety.Cryptocurrency wallets do not need to log in. When using, the hardware wallet must be inserted into the computer to sign to authorize. Once most of them are settled, the risk of the exchange is relatively high.There is only a hardware wallet in the private key, and the other party can take away the coins in the wallet.Abnormal warning -accounts are different: Which of the exchanges or wallets is better, the most in line with decentralization.
3. It’s not your currency.The exchanges are hacked, and almost all have to be accompanied by inconvenience and cost increases, and more signatures are not practical for ordinary people.
4. It is also troublesome to manage; do not continue to use doubtful wallets.You can realize whether anyone else is secretly boarding your account, and there is also a bidding password (unlike the login password) -Stojin currency, you need to enter another set of password wallets, and the mobile phone setting uses fingerprints or face recognition login safely.Essence
5. If each website uses different wallet address exchanges.In the decentralized world, for example, (need to buy by yourself),