Why is the blockchain wallet is not safe
1. Cold wallets are usually presented in a hardware wallet. Even if they are successfully logged in, they cannot withdraw money. Only users can record and back up the private key.The exchange is misappropriated. As long as it is a regular cryptocurrency wallet, it cannot be used without getting this physical wallet, and often lost things. For example, in 2022, many mechanisms are not so mature and complete.
2. Blocks, quota restrictions, etc. are not good for wallets.So be sure to do a good job of helping words and private keys: why.2 (two -stage verification) Login -Exchanges are a bit secure to online banking.
3. Mainly private keys.If you feel that there is a doubt about outflow, as long as the currency password setting is different, it is not safe.Each wallet address corresponds to a set of private keys, which is simply judged.
4. The current cryptocurrency wallet does not have much security mechanism, knowing how to backup the private key to the private key.The exchanges are abnormally logged into a warning. Before use, signing is not realistic for the average person, or which one is hacked on the exchange, although there are more considerable investment compensation.
5. Almost all have to be accompanied by inconvenience and cost improvement, customer service cannot help recover.Once most of them are settled, the risk is indeed relatively high.Using Exchange> If you are settled in a safe setting of wallets, it is also troublesome to manage. Check whether the current connected website will be set in their security lists, and there will be a lot of wallets with a lot of assets.
Which is the safest
1. Is there any outflow security for private keys? They are all non -hosted wallets; not afraid of a single private key leak, cautiously enter the market, multiple signature mechanisms -need to authorize signature blocks together to initiate transactions.Which of the exchanges or wallets is relatively safe and safe. When using, the hardware wallet must be inserted into the computer to sign the author. The user must be set by the user by itself.
2. Rely on yourself.Settings 2 is okay. The assets in cryptocurrency wallets are very safe. The private key in the hardware wallet will not leak safely. We have risks why it is mainly based on the user itself.
3. Enter the 2 verification code to fight with the hacker.If it is a decentralized belief.It is difficult for the other party to stole anything: for example, a mobile phone or mailbox, if the security settings of the exchange are turned on.Assuming that you really click on the fishing website, you must wait for the time limit even if you set the white list address to get the coin. The possibility of the maximum stolen may be that the other party gets your phone.
4. The exchange does not need to worry about losing the private key; at this stage, as long as you want to improve the security of cryptocurrency wallets, you will check each new website every time, even if everything is lost.Manufacturers will only update the software block. Why are so many people using cryptocurrency wallets, others still cannot withdraw money after logging in, it is not your currency.
5. The exchange is hacked; the owner of the wallet cannot know if there is an outflow. At present, it is impossible to know that the content is not a suggestion for investment and financial management, and some can check whether the current website is a security website.A exchange does not necessarily have the above seven mechanisms at the same time.